|Showing posts under "Catastrophic Injury"
|Mar 17, 2009
||Physical and Mental Health of Insured Threatened by Further Assessment
|Mar 06, 2009
||Catastrophic Impairment and Chronic Pain
|Feb 11, 2009
||Found not Catastrophically Impaired Based on Whole Person Impairment
|Jan 30, 2009
||Combining Physical and Psychological Impairments when Determining Catastrophic Assessment.
|Dec 01, 2008
||Accident Benefit Coverage Without Insurance
|Aug 16, 2008
||Either Party May Meet Privately With DAC Assessors Prior to Testifying
|Jul 05, 2008
||Report Attempts to Advise Arbitrator on Proper Interpretation of AMA Guidelines
|Jun 28, 2008
||Insured Was Entitled to Interim Attendant Care Benefits Due to the Exacerbation of Pre-Accident Condition
|Jun 08, 2008
||The Superior Court Affirms Whole Body Impairment Assessment
|May 04, 2008
||Nanny Expenses Can Be Paid Separate From a Caregiver Benefit
|Feb 04, 2008
||Insurer Has the Right to Dispute the Findings of the Catastrophic Impairment Designated Assessment Centre
|Jan 19, 2008
||Pool supplier liable to customer for advice about a pool slide that was purchased privately
|Dec 16, 2007
||Insurers Continue to Try and Dispute the Combining of Physical and Psychological Impairments
|Dec 03, 2007
||Physical and Psychological Impairments Combined to Determine Whole Person Impairment Rating
|Nov 17, 2007
||Insurer is Unable to Challenge the Catastrophic Determination
|Nov 03, 2007
||Insured's Physical and Psychological Condition to Assess Catastrophic Impairment
|Nov 03, 2007
||Insurer's Obligations with respect to Home Modifications After Car Accident
|Oct 22, 2007
||A Personal Injury Lawyer wears many “hats” when advocating on behalf of an injured person.
|Oct 21, 2007
||What is an “indirect” use of a car?
|Oct 19, 2007
||Insurer is Required to Pay for Past Attendant Care Even When No Such Services were Provided
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.