|Showing posts under "Catastrophic Injury"
|Sep 20, 2017
||CAT designation refused but OCF costs approved
|Sep 06, 2017
||Without CAT Designation Claim Clock for CAT Benefits Does Not Begin
|Sep 06, 2017
||Significantly Impeding Useful Function is not the same thing as Significantly Impeding All Useful Function
|Aug 09, 2017
||Municipality held 100% liable for Car Accident on Public Road - Belanger v. Sudbury (Regional Municipality), 2017 ONCA 428 (CanLII)
|Aug 09, 2017
||Pedestrian tripping and Falling onto Parked Car is an 'Accident' - D.S. and TD Insurance LAT 16-000131
|Jul 28, 2017
||Arbitrator Awards Benefits in Light of Questionable Treatment by Insurance Company - Thangarajah and State Farm
|Jul 21, 2017
||Mother of Three Children Demonstrates Two-Fold Economic Loss to Qualify for ACBs
|Jul 19, 2017
||Applicant makes case that treatment plans are reasonable and necessary - Applicant v Echelon LAT 16-003223
|Jul 19, 2017
||Late and Insufficient Proof of Income Loss Results in ACBs Being Denied - Massicotte and Echelon
|Jul 18, 2017
||GCS Scores Below 9 Merit CAT designation
|Jul 17, 2017
||In Determining WPI Physical and Pyschological Impairment Scores are to be Combined
|Jul 07, 2017
||Court of Appeal Affirms LTD Benefits Are Addressed in Collective Agreement
|Jul 02, 2017
||Applicant's Evidence for CAT Designation Is Unreliable - Garofalo and Economical
|May 26, 2017
||Assessments ruled not reasonable nor necessary for hearing to proceed on CAT determination - G.P. v Cumis 16-003144/AABS
|May 18, 2017
||CAT benefits denied on basis of applicant lacking credibility - McCready and State Farm
|Apr 27, 2017
||Paralyzed Man Can Now Feed Himself
|Apr 14, 2017
||Woman Not Injured in Accident When Jumping off Tailgate of Truck into Lake and Becomes Paraplegic
|Apr 12, 2017
||Parents May Be Liable For Drinking and Driving Injuries Following Teen Party
|Mar 31, 2017
||Insured Establishes 31% WPI – Not Catastrophically Impaired
|Mar 30, 2017
||Family Holiday Does Not Meet Criteria for Rehab Expenses
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.