|Showing posts under "Catastrophic Injury"
|Apr 23, 2016
||Insured did not provide consistent or credible evidence.
|Apr 09, 2016
||Insured catastrophically impaired where evidence shows Significant change in insured's activities before and after the car accident.
|Mar 19, 2016
||Insured provided credible evidence to be found catastrophically impaired
|Mar 16, 2016
||Self represented insured failed to present compelling medical evidence to get out of the Minor Injury Guideline
|Mar 05, 2016
||Insured's version of car accident not supported by reports.
|Feb 19, 2016
||Insured found catastrophic due to brain injury and severely disabled
|Jan 23, 2016
||Insured's evidence of impairment did not match presentation in video surveillance.
|Jan 22, 2016
||Insured's rights under auto policy vested at time of accident.
|Dec 21, 2015
||Arbitrator to make Catastrophic determination based on time of assessment.
|Nov 28, 2015
||Insured suffered marked impairment in work or work-like setting.
|Nov 22, 2015
||Denial of Catastrophic Impairment designation included reference to benefits and started limitation period.
|Nov 11, 2015
||Even shopping cart joy riders can be entitled to accident benefit medical coverage.
|Oct 27, 2015
||Eroding Accident Benefits Harm Everyone
|Oct 24, 2015
||Insured needs to show strong case for success at arbitration for interim benefits
|Oct 17, 2015
||Insured's rapid decline after the car accident supported by medical records.
|Oct 10, 2015
||Insured has contingent rights under car insurance policy
|Sep 19, 2015
||Insured entitled to retroactive attendant care benefits
|Sep 14, 2015
||insurer not provided opportunity to adjust in real time so no retroactive attendant care
|Aug 15, 2015
||Insured entitled to payment for CAT assessment even after medical and rehab limits reached.
|Jul 25, 2015
||Cost of Catastrophic assessment not taken from med or rehab funds.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.