|Showing posts under "Paraplegia"
| || <
2 ||Result 21 - 39 of 39|
|Aug 02, 2014
||Onus on insured to show that injuries outside the MIG.
|Aug 02, 2014
||Are motorcycle rider's injuries permanent and serious
|Jul 28, 2014
||Texting and driving a growing problem requiring continued enforcement and stiffer penalties.
|Jul 23, 2014
||Injured bicycle rider charge with riding on crosswalk in Waterloo
|Jul 21, 2014
||Where multiple victims in accident, the at fault car driver may not have sufficient liability coverage.
|Jun 20, 2014
||Insured failed to provide evidence he received attendant care services.
|Jun 14, 2014
||Insured not credible with respect to injuries caused by the car accident.
|May 31, 2014
||Insured had significant pre car accident medical history.
|May 26, 2014
||Nursing home providing insured with adequate attendant care services
|May 17, 2014
||Daughters from foreign country showed they suffered economic loss and provided attendant care services to mother.
|Jan 23, 2014
||Impaired driving convictions have fallen steadily since 1989 but the trends are complex.
|Jan 16, 2014
||Post-concussion syndrome develops after some concussions or mild TBI (traumatic brain injuries). Certain people are at higher risk for developing the syndrome.
|Dec 27, 2013
||Paraplegia is most common among young men and is most frequently caused by car accidents
|Dec 19, 2013
||Head injuries make up a large proportion of injuries in car accidents.
|Dec 28, 2011
||Acceptable to combine physical and psychological impairment ratings.
|Jun 08, 2011
||Insured receives maximum non earner benefit where pre car accident job does not reflect education or training.
|Apr 17, 2011
||New FSCO Panel report on Catastrophic Impairment.
|Jan 11, 2011
||Physical and Mental impairments still combined for Catastrophic Assessment rating.
|Jun 01, 2009
||Juries Prevalent but not Mandatory in Personal Injury Cases
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.