|Showing posts under "Distracted Drivers", "Drunk Driving Accidents"
|Jul 09, 2016
||Cars and bikes need to share the road and operate safely
|Jul 04, 2016
||One Person Killed Every 30 Minutes - Distracted Driving
|Jun 16, 2016
||Worst Distracted Driving Excuses
|May 31, 2016
||Need to check your texts when you are driving? Pull out off the road.
|May 26, 2016
||Great Marketing - "Text and Drive"
|May 24, 2016
||Saliva based testing for THC will help police charge drug impaired drivers
|May 10, 2016
||You've crashed your car - now what?
|Apr 19, 2016
||6 Tough Sentences For Impaired Driving
|Apr 14, 2016
||Horse and Buggy Travel In Waterloo Region is Common
|Apr 07, 2016
||Fatigue is as dangerous as being impaired
|Mar 22, 2016
||Distracted driving tops the list in causes of fatal car accidents in Ontario for 2015.
|Mar 05, 2016
||Insured's version of car accident not supported by reports.
|Feb 19, 2016
||Insured found catastrophic due to brain injury and severely disabled
|Feb 18, 2016
||Worst Drives of Waterloo Region
|Feb 04, 2016
||The City of Ottawa is held jointly and severally liable in car / bus accident
|Jan 23, 2016
||Insured's evidence of impairment did not match presentation in video surveillance.
|Jan 21, 2016
||Distracted Driving So Bad in Canada that Race Car Driver Feels Safer on Track
|Jan 07, 2016
||Can the use of ride sharing reduce drunk driving?
|Dec 31, 2015
||Drunk Driving is illegal. So is drug impaired driving.
|Dec 24, 2015
||Mothers Against Drunk Driving has issued another appeal to drivers – Please Don’t Drink and Drive
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.