|Showing posts under "Chronic Pain"
|Feb 27, 2011
||Person suffering chronic pain and severe headaches had a permanent and serious impairment.
|Jan 11, 2011
||Physical and Mental impairments still combined for Catastrophic Assessment rating.
|Nov 10, 2010
||Adjuster must properly and fully assess file.
|Jun 26, 2010
||Arbitrator erred in not assessing all impariments for CAT assessment
|Jun 12, 2010
||Injured Person must take Steps to Mitigate Losses
|May 22, 2010
||New Guidelines for Medication and Dosage for Chronic Pain
|May 20, 2010
||Was Treatment Plan Reasonable and Necessary?
|May 18, 2010
||Income Replacement Benefits (2010-05-18)
|May 18, 2010
||Chronic Pain Caused by Car Accident
|Apr 06, 2010
||Marked Impairment - Physical or Psychological
|Apr 06, 2010
||Catastrophic Impairment Appeal
|Feb 16, 2010
||Threshold Decision on Impairments Caused by Car Accident
|Dec 21, 2009
||Golf Course Ruling in Favour of Injured Party
|Dec 18, 2009
||Entitlement to Income Replacement Benefits
|Oct 19, 2009
||Treatment Plan "Reasonable and Necessary"
|Sep 30, 2009
||Legal Implications of Facebook Only go so far
|May 03, 2009
||Physiological Pain As Important As Physical Pain
|Mar 17, 2009
||Physical and Mental Health of Insured Threatened by Further Assessment
|Mar 06, 2009
||Catastrophic Impairment and Chronic Pain
|Feb 25, 2009
||Car Accident Rendered Insured "Unemployable"
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.