|Showing posts under "Fractures"
| || <
||Result 21 - 40 of 64|
|Nov 12, 2016
||Arbitrator did not find the Whole Person Impairment range provided by insured to be of any use.
|Oct 01, 2016
||Insured failed to demonstrate effort at return to any work
|Jul 28, 2016
||Some advances in the world of prosthetics
|Jul 23, 2016
||Insurer's termination notice was defective and therefore no effect.
|Jul 23, 2016
||All terrain vehicles - ATVs- know the rules for safe riding
|Jul 22, 2016
||Take precautions to minimize concussion injuries
|Jul 19, 2016
||Pedestrians and motor vehicle drivers need to be aware of each other
|Jul 18, 2016
||Long Term Disability Do's and Don'ts
|Jul 12, 2016
||Be careful when chasing Pokemons outdoors
|Jul 09, 2016
||Child falling off fire truck not involved in "accident".
|Jul 09, 2016
||Cars and bikes need to share the road and operate safely
|Jul 04, 2016
||Video surveillance doesn't tell the whole story; but it can be influential
|Jul 01, 2016
||Distracted driving includes more than just cellphones
|Jun 30, 2016
||Unrepresented insured unable to provide necessary proof for Catastrophic Impairment designation.
|Jun 05, 2016
||Insured may obtain aggravated and punitive damages in long-term disability claim
|May 28, 2016
||Insured's testimony contrary to family doctor's records and employment records.
|May 21, 2016
||Insured did not provide medical reports commenting on injuries and minor injury guideline.
|May 14, 2016
||Insured not statute barred to pursue Catastrophic Impairment denial.
|May 11, 2016
||Disability benefits can be reduced by other benefits received or deemed to be received
|May 07, 2016
||Where multiple causes for insured's impairment, then material contribution test applies.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.