|Showing posts under "Treatment"
|Oct 25, 2017
||Treatment Plan not shown reasonable or necessary - RR and Aviva - 16-001627 v Aviva
|Oct 24, 2017
||Injuries fall within MIG and notices of denial are correct - Applicant v Security - 16-003024 v Security
|Oct 20, 2017
||Applicant Fails To Show Injuries Fall Outside MIG - PI and Aviva - 16-001320 v Aviva Insurance Canada, 2017 CanLII 59516 (ON LAT)
|Oct 17, 2017
||IE's Not Medically Warranted and Will Result in Further Delays to Hearing of Case
|Oct 11, 2017
||Treatment Plans Reasonable and Insurer Must Pay Award, Interest, and Benefits - FP v Aviva Insurance Company, 2017 CanLII 62160 (ON LAT 16-002861)
|Sep 27, 2017
||Worsening of pre-existing conditions results in approval of treatment plans - LD v Aviva Insurance Canada LAT 16-003010
|Sep 20, 2017
||CAT designation refused but OCF costs approved
|Sep 20, 2017
||Insured Falls into MIG
|Sep 11, 2017
||Insured Entitled to Treatment
|Aug 07, 2017
||Arbitrator Awards Benefits to Pedestrian Injured in Car Accident - P.W. and Aviva Canada LAT 16-001097
|Aug 02, 2017
||Benefitis can be retroactively approved in case where injuries clearly fall outside MIG - YCTT v Certas LAT 16-000872
|Jul 19, 2017
||Applicant makes case that treatment plans are reasonable and necessary - Applicant v Echelon LAT 16-003223
|May 23, 2017
||Fidget spinners can help with concentration
|May 17, 2017
||Applicant has no pre-existing medical conditions - benefits limited by MIG: E.F. v RBC Insurance Company
|May 15, 2017
||Applicant Removed from MIG on Psychological Grounds - P.K. v CUMIS
|May 11, 2017
||Applicant Removed from MIG on Psychological Grounds - LAT 16-001809/AABS
|May 09, 2017
||Applicant Injuries Do Not Exceed MIG Threshold
|May 09, 2017
||Applicant's Injuries Exceed MIG Guidelines
|Apr 19, 2017
||Insurer Did Not Err in It’s Decision to Award Then Stop IRBs
|Apr 17, 2017
||Applicant Fails to Prove Assessment is Reasonable and Necessary
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.