|Showing posts under "Minor Injury Guidelines"
|May 31, 2018
||Applicant fails to show injuries fall outside MIG - 17-003539 v Aviva General Insurance, 2018 CanLII 13148 (ON LAT)
|May 25, 2018
||Applicant Shows that the Treatment Plans are Reasonable and Necessary - MHE and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13183 ON LAT 17-002624
|May 22, 2018
||Applicant statute barred from applying for benefits as more than two years elapsed since accident - Applicant and Unifund, 2018 CanLII 13170 ON LAT 17-000982
|May 21, 2018
||Applicant falls outside of MIG but submitted treatment plans are not reasonable and necessary - TN and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13180 ON LAT 17-002971
|May 16, 2018
||Applicant v Wawanesa, 2018 CanLII 13146 ON LAT 17-000565
|May 04, 2018
||Applicant makes claim with no accident report - GAE and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13185 ON LAT 17-000317
|May 01, 2018
||Applicant and Aviva Insurance Canada, 2018 CanLII 13149 ON LAT 17-001040
|Apr 11, 2018
||Applicant Fails To Provide Diagnosis That Would Remove Her From MIG - Applicant and Aviva Insurance Canada LAT 17-001007 2018 CanLII 2309
|Mar 29, 2018
||Surveillance Evidence Excluded as It Is Submitted Late and Contrary to Adjudicator Orders - TT and Aviva LAT 17-002535
|Mar 23, 2018
||Applicant has CAT Impairment - Ivanovic and Allstate
|Mar 21, 2018
||Applicant's Pre-existing Medical Concerns Worsened by Accident - She is Removed from MIG - Jedeon and Aviva
|Mar 18, 2018
||Applicant's injuries fall with the MIG - AP and Dominion 17-001651/AABS v Dominion Insurance, 2018 CanLII 2306 (ON LAT)
|Mar 18, 2018
||Hearing Loss From Car Accidents Results in CAT Designation - Sada and TD General
|Mar 17, 2018
||Clear Linkage Between Accident and Worsening of Pre-existing Conditions Leads to Treatment Plan Approval - Youssef-Shebo and Aviva
|Feb 12, 2018
||Applicant is in an accident but treatments not reasonable and necessary - Applicant v Aviva LAT 16-001928
|Feb 08, 2018
||Applicant removed from MIG on basis of psychological impairment resulting from accident - Applicant v RBC LAT 16-002047
|Feb 06, 2018
||Applicant shows treatment reasonable and necessary - Applicant v Unifund LAT 16-002346
|Feb 05, 2018
||Applicant's injuries fall within MIG - LAT 16-004175 JD v Aviva
|Jan 30, 2018
||Pre-existing injury removes applicant from MIG - Applicant v Wawanesa LAT 16-001732 2017 CanLII 81594 (ON LAT)
|Jan 29, 2018
||Treatment plans not shown to treat the pre-existing injuries - TTK v Aviva LAT 17-002688
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.