What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do for You?
September 17, 2020, Kitchener, Ontario
Posted by: Robert Deutschmann, Personal Injury Lawyer
No one wants to be in an accident that involves being injured but it happens every day. Whether it’s a car accident, workplace accident, slip and fall, or an injury due to negligence on the part of someone else it happens.
Personal Injury Lawyers
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, you’ll need an experienced personal injury lawyer to help guide you through the process. We are the only ones working for you. Insurance claims can be extremely complex, and remember that the insurers have experienced lawyers working for them.
Types of Personal Injury Claims
At Deutschmann Personal Injury and Disability Law we are able to help you with all kinds of accidents including
- Car accidents / Motor Vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful death
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Accidents and injuries resulting out of someone else’s negligence (sports, slip and falls)
- Slip and falls
- Birth trauma injury
- Nursing home and long term care facilities
- Medical negligence
We also have a long history of handling LTD Insurance denials.
Why hire a personal injury lawyer?
Most people can handle a straightforward fender bender accident claim that involves no injuries on their own. Personal Injury Claims are a whole other matter. When you hire an experienced lawyer they will take care of you and your claim. This is especially important when you are stressed and injured and need to concentrate on rehab and healing.
When you come see us we will:
- Listen to your case and give you an honest assessment and correct legal advice
- We will explain the options and outcomes of your case to you and help you make an informed decision on how to proceed
- We will build the strongest case possible using our connections and expertise
- We handle all the paperwork and make sure nothing falls through the cracks. All deadlines and legal details will be handled by us
- We will take and make the phone calls and emails
- Your insurance company will deal with us not you, allowing you peace and quiet for recovery
- We will guide you and represent you at all negotiations with the insurance company
How to Select a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ask friends and family for referrals
- Check their credentials. They should specialize in Personal Injury Law
- Can they handle litigation if your case moves to court – you need a lwayer with ample experience
- Come prepared to your initial visit which should be free. This is where you interview each other.
- You should be comfortable with your lawyer and truthful with them
- Discuss the possible outcomes, strategies and pros and cons of the options
- Make sure you understand the fees and disbursements and expenses, and understand how and when those will need to paid.
If you’ve been injured in an accident look after your injuries first. Keep notes and take pictures of your injuries and treatments and then call a personal injury lawyer.
|Posted under Accident Benefit News
View All Posts
About Deutschmann Law
Deutschmann Law serves South-Western Ontario with offices in Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Woodstock, Brantford, Stratford and Ayr. The law practice of Robert Deutschmann focuses almost exclusively in personal injury and disability insurance matters. For more information, please visit www.deutschmannlaw.com or call us toll-free at 1-866-414-4878.
It is important that you review your accident benefit file with one of our experienced personal injury / car accident lawyers to ensure that you obtain access to all your benefits which include, but are limited to, things like physiotherapy, income replacement benefits, vocational retraining and home modifications.