|Showing posts under "Treatment"
|Jun 13, 2015
||Insured's evidence not clear on ability to get back to work or not.
|May 24, 2015
||Arbitrator preferred insured's experts and found that insured was not malingering.
|May 12, 2015
||Profits at insurance companies up
|May 09, 2015
||Insured's testimony consistent with medical evidence and entitled to income replacement benefits
|May 02, 2015
||Insured provided credible evidence of impact of soft tissue injuries despite pre accident medical history.
|Apr 24, 2015
||Insured's evidence did not show degree of disability or change in ordinary pre-accident activities.
|Apr 14, 2015
||OTLA Report concludes Ontario Car Insurance Rates Are Excessive, Company Profits Soar
|Apr 05, 2015
||Insured's credibility questioned and not found to be catastrophically impaired
|Apr 04, 2015
||Material contribution is correct test for Catastrophic Impairment determination
|Mar 28, 2015
||Insured evasive during arbitration and provided statements inconsistent with prior written statements.
|Feb 28, 2015
||Insured found Catastrophically impaired will get worse over time.
|Feb 25, 2015
||All car accident victims entitled to medical and rehabilitation benefits
|Feb 10, 2015
|Feb 06, 2015
||Arbitrator found 55% whole person impairment and determined that insured was Catastrophically Impaired
|Feb 05, 2015
||Chronic Pain following accidents can be a lifelong disability.
|Jan 19, 2015
||Insured found not catastrophically impaired where insured used ranges for CAT assessment.
|Jan 12, 2015
||Snowmobile operators should ensure that they have insurance coverage.
|Jan 01, 2015
||Insured's experts applied AMA Guidelines more appropriately in Catastrophic assessment.
|Dec 30, 2014
||Traumatic Brain Injury does not improve with Progesterone treatment
|Dec 26, 2014
||Insurer not required to fund CAT assessment where full benefits paid
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.