|Showing posts under "Treatment"
|Dec 05, 2015
||Insured able to apply late for long term disability benefits.
|Nov 11, 2015
||Even shopping cart joy riders can be entitled to accident benefit medical coverage.
|Oct 31, 2015
||Insured's inconsistencies did not affect reliability or credibility of evidence
|Oct 24, 2015
||Insured needs to show strong case for success at arbitration for interim benefits
|Oct 17, 2015
||Insured's rapid decline after the car accident supported by medical records.
|Sep 19, 2015
||Insured entitled to retroactive attendant care benefits
|Sep 12, 2015
||Experts relied on evidence from insured that was evasive and inconsistent
|Sep 10, 2015
||New Urine Test May detect TBI From Blast Injury
|Sep 01, 2015
||Colour Changing Polymer may allow physicians to detect Traumatic Brain Injuries
|Aug 22, 2015
||Insurer failed to properly advise insured about available accident benefits.
|Aug 15, 2015
||Insured entitled to payment for CAT assessment even after medical and rehab limits reached.
|Aug 06, 2015
||Bicycle riders entitled to medical and rehabilitation benefits when in car accident
|Jul 28, 2015
||TBI and PSD have been difficult to tell apart until now.
|Jul 25, 2015
||Cost of Catastrophic assessment not taken from med or rehab funds.
|Jul 18, 2015
||Insured failed to show that treatment was reasonable and necessary
|Jul 11, 2015
||Insurer did not bring experts to testify at FSCO hearing.
|Jul 04, 2015
||Insured considered credible despite minor flaws in testimony
|Jun 30, 2015
||Repeat Offenders Remain a Serious Problem
|Jun 27, 2015
||Insured lacked credibility but medical reports support catastrophic designation.
|Jun 15, 2015
||Pedestrian in car accident entitled to accident benefits through auto insurance or provincial fund
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.