|Showing posts under "Treatment"
|Jul 01, 2011
||Insurer must provide clear information regarding benefits.
|Jul 01, 2011
||Insured presumed to have capacity unless evidence rebuts presumption.
|Jul 01, 2011
||Change in medical condition not exceptional circumstance to delay arbitration.
|Jun 19, 2011
||Review of Catastrophic Injury designation attempt to reduce car accident benefits.
|Jun 08, 2011
||Insured receives maximum non earner benefit where pre car accident job does not reflect education or training.
|Jun 06, 2011
||Insured entitled to IRB's as evidence was credible and supported by experts.
|Jun 05, 2011
||Insurer permitted further assessments to assess catastrophic designation.
|May 12, 2011
||Changes to definition of Catastrophic Impairment - too drastic and too quick
|Apr 24, 2011
||"Accident" supported by the evidence of witnesses
|Apr 17, 2011
||New FSCO Panel report on Catastrophic Impairment.
|Apr 11, 2011
||Concussions can be deceptively damaging.
|Apr 10, 2011
||Plaintiff's credibility key in soft tissue injury claim
|Feb 19, 2011
||Insurer must act in good faith when adjusting accident benefits file.
|Jan 14, 2011
||Victim in car accident found Catastrophically impaired based on "marked" impairment.
|Jan 11, 2011
||Physical and Mental impairments still combined for Catastrophic Assessment rating.
|Dec 30, 2010
||Insurance fraud harms everyone
|Nov 15, 2010
||Insurer to pay for home renovations but not before expenditures imminent.
|Nov 10, 2010
||FSCO considers future changes - CAT definition and Minor Injury guidelines
|Oct 30, 2010
||Insurer's obligation for home modification where new home purchased
|Sep 01, 2010
||Fewer benefits for the same or higher premiums.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.