|Showing posts under "Treatment"
|Aug 27, 2013
||Impaired drivers are unfazed by increasingly harsh sentences.
|Aug 22, 2013
||Creating a profile for impaired drivers is no easy task.
|Aug 17, 2013
||Insured's combined injuries may bring them out of the Minor Injury Guideline (MIG)
|Jul 30, 2013
||Not-for-porfit organizations play an integral role supporting the victims of serious accidents.
|Jul 11, 2013
||GCS rating taken 3 days after accident within reasonable time.
|Jul 02, 2013
||Children with ADHD are more susceptible to disability following brain injury.
|Jun 30, 2013
||Insurer's adversarial conduct leads to award for mental distress.
|Jun 27, 2013
||The US military pours $100 million into brain injury research this year.
|Jun 13, 2013
||Treatment of TBI can reduce depression and risk of suicide
|Jun 11, 2013
||Previous head injuries slow the recovery from concussions.
|Jun 09, 2013
||Insured failed to provide sufficient evidence to support claim for treatment or assessment.
|Jun 09, 2013
||Gait Derangement Table used to find insured Catastrophically Impaired
|Jun 03, 2013
||Automobile Insurance Fraud Problematic in Ontario
|May 26, 2013
||Insured's evidence did not meet the burden for income benefits.
|May 26, 2013
||Insured CAT despite minor car accident and significant pre accident medical history.
|May 19, 2013
||Interim benefits ordered where insured establishes compelling case.
|May 17, 2013
||Insurer cannot deduct ODSP payments from non-earner benefits
|May 16, 2013
||Brain Mapping Technology helps predict long term effects of TBI.
|Apr 16, 2013
||Malicious actions by insurer results in significant punitive damages.
|Mar 03, 2013
||Long term disability benefits not deductible from IRB payments
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.