|Showing posts under "Treatment"
|Feb 15, 2014
||Insured's pre-accident activities substantially changed due to injuries from car accident.
|Feb 11, 2014
||Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Victims More Likely to Die Young
|Jan 23, 2014
||Impaired driving convictions have fallen steadily since 1989 but the trends are complex.
|Jan 16, 2014
||Post-concussion syndrome develops after some concussions or mild TBI (traumatic brain injuries). Certain people are at higher risk for developing the syndrome.
|Dec 29, 2013
||Insurer failed to adjust file properly and provide insured with sufficient information.
|Dec 27, 2013
||Paraplegia is most common among young men and is most frequently caused by car accidents
|Dec 23, 2013
||Onus on injured party to show injuries outside of Minor Injury Guideline.
|Dec 17, 2013
||Any blow, bump or jolt to the head should be cause for you to watch your child closely for signs of concussion.
|Dec 07, 2013
||Evidence supported need for 24 hours attendant care
|Dec 05, 2013
||Stem Cells Show Promise in Repairing TBI
|Nov 23, 2013
||Insured made best effort at work hardening program.
|Nov 16, 2013
||"Economic loss" includes any loss since not defined under SABs
|Nov 09, 2013
||Unreliable and insufficient evidence to support insured's claim for treatment.
|Nov 02, 2013
||Insured required to attend insurer CAT assessments.
|Sep 26, 2013
||Progesterone may be the foundation for a drug treatment for TBI.
|Sep 21, 2013
||Insured should have medical opinion to support surveillance.
|Sep 21, 2013
||Insured's evidence confusing and inconsistent and did not support treatment or IRBs.
|Sep 07, 2013
||Treatment assists with pain management, better sleep and improved function
|Aug 31, 2013
||Insureds evidence contrary to surveillance and lack supporting medical evidence for benefits
|Aug 31, 2013
||Insured entitled to IRBs even though post motorcycle accident income comparable.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.