|Showing posts under "Treatment"
|Aug 08, 2014
||Injured bicycle rider entitled to accident benefits even where at fault party fled the scene
|Aug 04, 2014
||Car accident insurance provides different levels of medical benefits depending on injuries.
|Aug 02, 2014
||Onus on insured to show that injuries outside the MIG.
|Aug 02, 2014
||Are motorcycle rider's injuries permanent and serious
|Jul 24, 2014
||43% of Ontario prisoners have suffered at least one traumatic brain injury.
|Jul 21, 2014
||Skateboarder in collision with car entitled to medical benefits from car insurer.
|Jul 17, 2014
||Dr. Diane Stoler tells her story of recovery from concussion and mild TBI in her new book.
|Jul 12, 2014
||Insured operating rental units found to have complete inability to perform work.
|Jul 05, 2014
||No objective evidence of insured's complaints and insured not considered credible.
|Jun 28, 2014
||Insurer entitled to examination to respond to new developments prior to arbitration.
|Jun 20, 2014
||Insured failed to provide evidence he received attendant care services.
|Jun 05, 2014
||There's no value in a traumatic brain injury.
|May 31, 2014
||Insured had significant pre car accident medical history.
|May 26, 2014
||Nursing home providing insured with adequate attendant care services
|Apr 27, 2014
||Insured cannot make one CAT application for three car accidents
|Apr 05, 2014
||Insurer should have assisted insured with vocational counselling and retraining
|Mar 30, 2014
||Insurer unable to demonstrate need for further occupational therapy assessment
|Mar 25, 2014
||Headaches following mild to moderate TBI are a common complaint.
|Mar 13, 2014
||If you have been injured in a car accident you can claim accident benefits.
|Mar 01, 2014
||Reasonable for insurer to obtain a fresh opinion for arbitration
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.