|Showing posts under "Treatment"
|Dec 18, 2014
||Recent case in Nova Scotia sees province sue disabled person to recover cost of care
|Dec 15, 2014
||Accident benefits provide a death benefit and funeral benefit, regardless of who's at fault
|Dec 14, 2014
||Insured able to show accident related injuries resulted in need for farm hand.
|Dec 07, 2014
||Insurer request for examinations permitted where new injuries alleged.
|Nov 29, 2014
||Catastrophic impaired pedestrian entitled to past attendant care.
|Nov 27, 2014
||Person hurt in single car accident entitled to medical benefits regardless of fault.
|Nov 18, 2014
||Cutting Edge Trials for PTSD and Depression Involves Brain Implants
|Nov 15, 2014
||Insured found catastrophically impaired by car accident despite significant pre accident physical and emotional history.
|Oct 25, 2014
||Insured's evidence not supported by medical documentation or surveillance
|Oct 14, 2014
||Girls with traumatic brain injury suffer different behavioral problems than boys.
|Oct 11, 2014
||Evidence inconsistent and did not support insured's claim for non-earner benefit or attendant care
|Sep 30, 2014
||Exoskeletons are becoming increasingly commonplace in Canada.
|Sep 28, 2014
||Insured's description of job duties inconsistent with employer's evidence.
|Sep 18, 2014
||New drugs are being tested to determine whether they can protect brain cells from TBI (traumatic brain injury)
|Sep 15, 2014
||Drug Impaired drivers will now face police armed with better tools in PEI.
|Sep 06, 2014
||Insurer did not act in good faith and best interest of accident victim.
|Sep 06, 2014
||Case manager assists in transition from hospital to home.
|Aug 30, 2014
||Insurer should have expert rather than rely counsel's analysis of financial information
|Aug 24, 2014
||Evidence supported significant change in insured's life after car accident
|Aug 08, 2014
||Injured bicycle rider entitled to accident benefits even where at fault party fled the scene
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.