|Showing posts under "Motorcycle Accidents"
| || <
5 ||Result 81 - 98 of 98|
|Jun 20, 2013
||Weaking of Helmet Laws Increases Injury Claims
|Mar 10, 2013
||Off road bike operator entitled to accident benefits from Fund
|Feb 14, 2013
||Plaintiff struck by a motorcycle while J-walking across 3 lanes of traffic held 60% liable for accident pursuant to the Motor Vehicle Act.
|Oct 14, 2012
||GSC score taken 4 days after accident within reasonable time period.
|Jul 26, 2012
||Poket bike driven on owner's land not an "automobile".
|Apr 30, 2012
||Incurred costs for attendant care to be calculated in accordance with Form 1.
|Oct 25, 2011
||Municipality not responsible where car accident due to excessive speed
|Oct 12, 2011
||Car accidents seem to be on rise at 3 lane roundabout.
|Jul 04, 2011
||Uninsured motorcycle an "automobile" under SABs and entitled to claim against Motor Accident Claims Fund for accident benefits.
|Apr 24, 2011
||Golf cart should have been insured.
|Feb 19, 2011
||Pocket bike (miniature motorcylce) met definition of automobile and accident under the SABs
|Feb 19, 2011
||Insurer must act in good faith when adjusting accident benefits file.
|Jul 25, 2010
||"Dependant" determination fact based with focus on financial dependancy
|Apr 26, 2010
||Psychiatric Damage Intangible but Recognized as a type of Injury
|Oct 19, 2009
||Treatment Plan "Reasonable and Necessary"
|Oct 05, 2009
||Ontario Announces New Safety Rules for Electric Bikes
|Dec 01, 2008
||Accident Benefit Coverage Without Insurance
|Apr 10, 2007
||What Does “Complete Inability” Mean for Continuing Income Replacement Benefits?
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.