|Showing posts under "Minor Injury Guidelines"
|Feb 08, 2017
||Insured Fails to Sign Forms and Fails to Prove Injuries Fall Outside the MIG
|Feb 08, 2017
||Insurer Does Not Respond in Required Time – Insured Granted Costs for Services Claimed
|Jan 30, 2017
||Conflict of Interest Precludes Validity of Medical Evidence at Hearing
|Jan 27, 2017
||Insured Fails Onus Of Proof of Pre-existing Condition
|Jan 26, 2017
||Insured's Chronic Pain Injuries Fall Outside MIG
|Jan 26, 2017
||Insured's Injuries Fall Outside of MIG but Cost of Treatment Plans denied
|Dec 29, 2016
||Pedestrian Safety Needs to Be Taken Seriously
|Dec 01, 2016
||Blood test For Concussion with 90% Accuracy
|Nov 20, 2016
||Chronic pain diagnosis moved insured out of Minor Injury Guideline
|Oct 10, 2016
||Insurers improperly including HST in victim's benefit limits.
|May 28, 2016
||Insured's testimony contrary to family doctor's records and employment records.
|May 21, 2016
||Insured did not provide medical reports commenting on injuries and minor injury guideline.
|Mar 16, 2016
||Self represented insured failed to present compelling medical evidence to get out of the Minor Injury Guideline
|Feb 27, 2016
||Insured did not present sufficient evidence to get out of the minor injury guideline.
|Jan 16, 2016
||Insured not credible about medical condition and employment.
|Sep 12, 2015
||Experts relied on evidence from insured that was evasive and inconsistent
|Jul 18, 2015
||Insured failed to show that treatment was reasonable and necessary
|Feb 25, 2015
||All car accident victims entitled to medical and rehabilitation benefits
|Feb 24, 2015
||Accident in municipal park results in paraplegic injury.
|Jan 05, 2015
||Roundabout accident rates double in the Region over the last 5 years
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.