|Showing posts under "Minor Injury Guidelines"
|May 15, 2017
||No Proof that Pre-existing conditions worsened by accident - LAT 16-001985/AABS
|May 14, 2017
||Injuries fall within MIG - Tribunal File Number: 16-001517/AABS
|May 13, 2017
||Do injuries fall outside of MIG? B.W. and Royal SunAlliance
|May 12, 2017
||No Proof that Pre-existing conditions worsened by accident - Applicant v Aviva
|May 11, 2017
||Applicant Removed from MIG on Psychological Grounds - LAT 16-001809/AABS
|May 10, 2017
||Is Applicant Entitled to Treatment Plans - D.V. v Optimum
|May 10, 2017
||Applicant has no pre-existing medical conditions - benefits limited by MIG: LAT 16-001038/AABS
|May 09, 2017
||Applicant Injuries Do Not Exceed MIG Threshold
|May 09, 2017
||Applicant's Injuries Exceed MIG Guidelines
|Apr 24, 2017
||Applicant eligible to make IRB claim 9 years post accident
|Apr 19, 2017
||Insurer Did Not Err in It’s Decision to Award Then Stop IRBs
|Apr 17, 2017
||Applicant Fails to Prove Assessment is Reasonable and Necessary
|Apr 11, 2017
||Documented Medical Diagnosis Required to Establish Pre-Existing Condition
|Apr 07, 2017
||Injured Party Not Entitled to NEB and IRB benefits
|Apr 05, 2017
||Pre-existing Injury Undiagnosed – Applicant Remains in MIG
|Apr 02, 2017
||Injuries Fall Within MIG - Applicant Limited to $3500 in Benefits
|Mar 31, 2017
||Applicant has ongoing limitations but still falls in the MIG
|Mar 31, 2017
||Applicant Running Delivery Business and Uber Driver Denied IRBs
|Mar 25, 2017
||Insured Fails to Prove Injuries Fall Outside MIG
|Feb 24, 2017
||Injuries Fall Within MIG - no attendant care benefits awarded
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.