|Showing posts under "Fractures"
|Jun 13, 2015
||Insured's evidence not clear on ability to get back to work or not.
|Jun 06, 2015
||The award amount when the deductible applies for general damages is rising significantly
|May 16, 2015
||Private Facebook pages not relevant, did not have to be produced.
|May 09, 2015
||Insured's testimony consistent with medical evidence and entitled to income replacement benefits
|May 02, 2015
||Insured provided credible evidence of impact of soft tissue injuries despite pre accident medical history.
|Apr 25, 2015
||Country roads can have many hidden dangers for car drivers.
|Apr 24, 2015
||Insured's evidence did not show degree of disability or change in ordinary pre-accident activities.
|Apr 11, 2015
||Insured did not provide enough evidence to show substantially unable to engage in normal life
|Apr 04, 2015
||Material contribution is correct test for Catastrophic Impairment determination
|Mar 28, 2015
||Insured evasive during arbitration and provided statements inconsistent with prior written statements.
|Mar 28, 2015
||Insured's evidence about car crash not consistent with physical damage
|Mar 12, 2015
||Contributory negligence considers what amount of fault rests with the involved parties.
|Mar 07, 2015
||Caregiver not considered professional in health industry for attendant care benefits.
|Feb 28, 2015
||Insured found Catastrophically impaired will get worse over time.
|Feb 25, 2015
||All car accident victims entitled to medical and rehabilitation benefits
|Feb 12, 2015
||Where snow and ice are a factor in car accident then municipality needs to be put on notice immediately
|Jan 25, 2015
||Insured not involved in staged car accident.
|Jan 19, 2015
||Insured found not catastrophically impaired where insured used ranges for CAT assessment.
|Jan 12, 2015
||Snowmobile operators should ensure that they have insurance coverage.
|Jan 03, 2015
||Roundabouts require better warning system for presence of pedestrians
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.