|Showing posts under "Distracted Drivers", "Drunk Driving Accidents"
|Sep 11, 2014
||Boating while intoxicated leads to a key test of civil forfeiture law in Ontario
|Sep 09, 2014
||Driving impaired by fatigue is the cause of 20% of fatal collisions in Canada.
|Sep 06, 2014
||Case manager assists in transition from hospital to home.
|Sep 04, 2014
||Texting while driving could soon carry a $1000 fine with 3 demerit points.
|Aug 30, 2014
||Insurer should have expert rather than rely counsel's analysis of financial information
|Aug 28, 2014
||Driving impaired can cost you a lot, including your children.
|Jul 31, 2014
||Hidden benefit of ride sharing services like Uber.
|Jul 29, 2014
||Right to counsel affirmed by Supreme Court.
|Jul 28, 2014
||Texting and driving a growing problem requiring continued enforcement and stiffer penalties.
|Jul 21, 2014
||Where multiple victims in accident, the at fault car driver may not have sufficient liability coverage.
|Jul 08, 2014
||A man lost his life last weekend in Kitchener after the car he was in hit a taxi head on.
|Jun 23, 2014
||Saskatchewan law makers update legislation to crack down on drug impaired drivers.
|Jun 12, 2014
||Prom 'After Parties' have become big news of late.
|May 31, 2014
||Insured had significant pre car accident medical history.
|May 29, 2014
||Saskatchewan's impaired driving rate is more than double the national average.
|May 27, 2014
||Man convicted of imparied driving causing death and manslaughter in drunk driving accident.
|May 08, 2014
||Impaired Drivers are Targeted by Police in May.
|Apr 22, 2014
||Distracted Driving has become the number one cause of accidents in Canada.
|Apr 10, 2014
||Dealing with serial offenders of distracted driving offenses has become a real concern.
|Mar 04, 2014
||Federal Justice Minister MacKay is considering mandatory minimum sentences for impaired drivers who kill while driving.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.