|Showing posts under "Distracted Drivers", "Drunk Driving Accidents"
|Jun 01, 2010
||What is the extent of the Designated Driver's Responsibility for an Impaired Passenger?
|Apr 06, 2010
||Marked Impairment - Physical or Psychological
|Feb 14, 2010
||Pedestrians Rarely Found to be at Fault in Intersection Accidents
|Feb 07, 2010
||Ontario Ruling - "No Exit" Signs not Mandatory
|Jan 19, 2010
||Driving and Drowsiness make for a bad Couple
|Jan 15, 2010
||Operating GPS's as Dangerous as Texting While Driving
|Dec 18, 2009
||Entitlement to Income Replacement Benefits
|Nov 29, 2009
||Employers Cracking Down on Texting or Talking While Driving
|Sep 20, 2009
|Sep 01, 2009
||One More Example of Why Texting and Driving Needs to Stop
|Jul 26, 2009
||Catastrophic Impairment Test
|May 08, 2009
||Future Care Reports
|Feb 24, 2009
||Vehicle Cause of Stroke
|Feb 20, 2009
|Feb 11, 2009
||Found not Catastrophically Impaired Based on Whole Person Impairment
|Dec 01, 2008
||Sound of Fire Truck Causes Trip and Fall Accident
|Dec 01, 2008
||Accident Benefit Coverage Without Insurance
|Nov 19, 2008
||More Restrictions on Young Drivers Coming From Ontario Government
|Aug 16, 2008
||Claimant Failed to Show She Was Injured in Car Accident
|Aug 15, 2008
||Arbitrator "Troubled" With Amounts Spent for Video Surveillance by Insurer
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.