|Showing posts under "Disability Insurance"
|Jul 18, 2016
||Long Term Disability Do's and Don'ts
|Jul 04, 2016
||Video surveillance doesn't tell the whole story; but it can be influential
|Jun 23, 2016
||Part-time work will reduce your long term disability benefits
|Jun 05, 2016
||Insured may obtain aggravated and punitive damages in long-term disability claim
|May 24, 2016
||Many long-term disability claims are resolved through a settlement mediation.
|May 12, 2016
||Fitbits and your car's on-board computer are being used in court to prove if you are lying.
|May 11, 2016
||Disability benefits can be reduced by other benefits received or deemed to be received
|May 03, 2016
||Review the definition of "Disability" in your Long Term Disability policy.
|Apr 25, 2016
||Are your long term disability benefits taxable or non-taxable
|Feb 27, 2016
||Insured did not present sufficient evidence to get out of the minor injury guideline.
|Feb 16, 2016
||Brain Trauma as Workplace Injury
|Jan 30, 2016
||Insured jumping from back of truck into lake involved in "accident".
|Jan 16, 2016
||Insured not credible about medical condition and employment.
|Dec 05, 2015
||Insured able to apply late for long term disability benefits.
|Oct 31, 2015
||Insured's inconsistencies did not affect reliability or credibility of evidence
|Oct 10, 2015
||Insured has contingent rights under car insurance policy
|Sep 19, 2015
||Insured entitled to retroactive attendant care benefits
|Aug 07, 2015
||Insufficient explanations of time limitations in appeal of LTD case results in favourable decision for injured party.
|Jul 11, 2015
||Insurer did not bring experts to testify at FSCO hearing.
|Jul 04, 2015
||Insured considered credible despite minor flaws in testimony
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.