|Showing posts under "Chronic Pain"
|Nov 08, 2014
||Insured's evidence found to be vague and attempt to mislead medical assessors.
|Nov 07, 2014
||Top 10 Bicyclist Collision Road Ranking in 2013 for Waterloo Region
|Oct 25, 2014
||Insured's evidence not supported by medical documentation or surveillance
|Oct 11, 2014
||Evidence inconsistent and did not support insured's claim for non-earner benefit or attendant care
|Aug 29, 2014
||In multi car crash you have to consider liability of the rear cars and sufficient insurance coverage
|Aug 24, 2014
||Evidence supported significant change in insured's life after car accident
|Aug 08, 2014
||Injured bicycle rider entitled to accident benefits even where at fault party fled the scene
|Jul 28, 2014
||Texting and driving a growing problem requiring continued enforcement and stiffer penalties.
|Jul 21, 2014
||Where multiple victims in accident, the at fault car driver may not have sufficient liability coverage.
|Jul 19, 2014
||Truck driver shot by rubber bullets may qualify for accident benefits.
|Jul 18, 2014
||Municipality responsible to ensure that cars have clear line of sight at intersections
|Jul 12, 2014
||Insured operating rental units found to have complete inability to perform work.
|Jul 12, 2014
||Bicycle rider hit by unidentified truck driver can still access medical benefits and bring claim for damages.
|Jul 05, 2014
||No objective evidence of insured's complaints and insured not considered credible.
|Jun 14, 2014
||Insured not credible with respect to injuries caused by the car accident.
|Jun 07, 2014
||Insurer's denial did not contain clear information and therefore not valid
|May 31, 2014
||Insured had significant pre car accident medical history.
|May 10, 2014
||Daughters able to prove they incurred economic loss while providing attendant care.
|Apr 27, 2014
||Insured cannot make one CAT application for three car accidents
|Mar 30, 2014
||Insurer unable to demonstrate need for further occupational therapy assessment
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.