|Showing posts under "Chronic Pain"
|Feb 20, 2009
|Feb 11, 2009
||Found not Catastrophically Impaired Based on Whole Person Impairment
|Jan 31, 2009
||Insurer Must Consider the Individual - not the Stereotype
|Nov 11, 2008
||No Evidence Presented to Show Disputed Chiropractic Treatment Provided Relief
|Nov 09, 2008
||The Threshold Test
|Nov 03, 2008
||Entitlement to Income Replacement Benefits Denied
|Oct 14, 2008
||Arbitrator May Award Interim Income Benefits
|Aug 15, 2008
||Arbitrator "Troubled" With Amounts Spent for Video Surveillance by Insurer
|Aug 09, 2008
||Facts must Show Request for Retraining is Reasonable - Not Just "Helpful"
|Jul 15, 2008
||Alberta court denies insurance industry request for a stay of injury cap decision
|Jun 28, 2008
||Accident Exacerbates Insured's "Physical and Psychological Condition"
|Jun 28, 2008
||Income Replacement Benefits Awarded After Considering the Preponderance of Circumstantial Evident
|Jun 08, 2008
||The Superior Court Affirms Whole Body Impairment Assessment
|Mar 26, 2008
||Insured Was Entitled to Change Her Election From Caregiver Benefits to Income Replacement Benefits
|Mar 14, 2008
||When should the injured person have “discovered” they had a claim?
|Mar 06, 2008
||Great news for car accident victims in Ontario from successful Alberta rate cap Charter Challenge
|Jan 29, 2008
||A Loan From Your Company is Not Necessarily Post Accident Income
|Nov 07, 2007
||Chronic Pain continues to have a devastating affect on Canadians and their families
|Nov 03, 2007
||Insured's Physical and Psychological Condition to Assess Catastrophic Impairment
|Oct 22, 2007
||A Personal Injury Lawyer wears many “hats” when advocating on behalf of an injured person.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.