|Showing posts under "Chronic Pain"
|Mar 29, 2012
||Evidence supported that chronic pain and depression result of accident
|Mar 07, 2012
||Insured was credible about subjective chronic pain complaints.
|Feb 14, 2012
||Multiple treatment modalities reasonable and necessary.
|Feb 10, 2012
||Totality of evidence supported claim for income replacement benefits
|Dec 28, 2011
||Acceptable to combine physical and psychological impairment ratings.
|Nov 13, 2011
||Car accident did not contribute to catastrophic impairment.
|Nov 08, 2011
||One marked impairment sufficient for Catastrophic Impairment.
|Nov 08, 2011
||Facebook photos to be produced for FSCO hearing where chronic pain issue.
|Oct 28, 2011
||Thin skull plaintiff develops chronic pain and depression from multiple car accidents.
|Oct 28, 2011
||The cause of injuries in an accident are not always clearly defined.
|Oct 10, 2011
||Carjacking considered an "accident" and victim entitled to accident benefits
|Sep 10, 2011
||Attendant care benefits altered to reflect evidence of greater mobility and independence.
|Sep 09, 2011
||Car accident victim had reasonable explanation for delay in claiming accident benefits.
|Aug 22, 2011
||Insurer can require excessive medical assessments.
|Jul 03, 2011
||Treatment reasonable and necessary for pain relief and enabling some function.
|Jul 02, 2011
||Medical and insured's evidence supported interim order for income replacement benefits.
|Jul 01, 2011
||Change in medical condition not exceptional circumstance to delay arbitration.
|Jun 06, 2011
||Insured entitled to IRB's as evidence was credible and supported by experts.
|May 12, 2011
||Changes to definition of Catastrophic Impairment - too drastic and too quick
|Apr 11, 2011
||Concussions can be deceptively damaging.
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.