|Showing posts under "Brain Injury"
|Feb 25, 2009
||Car Accident Rendered Insured "Unemployable"
|Feb 24, 2009
||Vehicle Cause of Stroke
|Oct 22, 2008
||Brain Injury Truths
|Jul 13, 2008
||Insurer's Request for a Neuropsychological Assessment Denied
|Jun 28, 2008
||Insured Was Entitled to Interim Attendant Care Benefits Due to the Exacerbation of Pre-Accident Condition
|Jun 08, 2008
||The Superior Court Affirms Whole Body Impairment Assessment
|Jun 02, 2008
||What to do when a person is incapable of making financial decisions?
|Apr 13, 2008
||Loss of Competitive Advantage - another way to assess future income loss
|Dec 15, 2007
||For severely injured victims, one has to consider damages for future assistance to manage finances
|Dec 03, 2007
||Physical and Psychological Impairments Combined to Determine Whole Person Impairment Rating
|Nov 04, 2007
||Some Legal Phrases Open to Interpretation
|Oct 22, 2007
||A Personal Injury Lawyer wears many “hats” when advocating on behalf of an injured person.
|Oct 22, 2007
||Faced With a Situation Where Injured Person Not Capable of Making Financial Decisions
|Oct 16, 2007
||Judge's Decison on a Motion that the Injured Person was Not Catastrophically Impaired Controversial
|Aug 18, 2007
||Insured Cannot Obtain Payments for Attendant Care Higher Than Rates Prescribed in the Accident Benefit Legislation
|Jul 22, 2007
||Bike Helmets Important for Children and Adults
|Jul 07, 2007
||GCS Scores and You
|May 20, 2007
||Interim Award for Concurrent Attendant Care Benefits
|May 02, 2007
||Did the Catastrophic Impairment Arise From the Accident?
|Mar 13, 2007
||What is a Reasonable Period of Time for the GCS Rating With Respect to Catastrophic Impairment?
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.