|Showing posts under "Automobile Accident Benefits"
|Mar 21, 2018
||Applicant's Pre-existing Medical Concerns Worsened by Accident - She is Removed from MIG - Jedeon and Aviva
|Mar 20, 2018
||Credibility, drug addiction and failure to demonstrate complete inability to carry on normal life lead to dismissal of case - Newland and Tanaka
|Mar 19, 2018
||Arbitrator Requires Insurer to Pay for CAT Assessment out of Fairness -Hassani and Guarantee
|Mar 18, 2018
||Applicant's injuries fall with the MIG - AP and Dominion 17-001651/AABS v Dominion Insurance, 2018 CanLII 2306 (ON LAT)
|Mar 18, 2018
||Hearing Loss From Car Accidents Results in CAT Designation - Sada and TD General
|Mar 17, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Show He Tried to Return to Work - Palmer and RBC
|Mar 12, 2018
||Applicant Suffers From Chronic Pain But Does Not Have Complete Inability to Work - Milan and Aviva
|Mar 11, 2018
||Applicant with pre-existing brain damage awarded NEB and ACB benefits after CAT determination - MacLeod and Coachman FSCO A12-006873
|Feb 16, 2018
||Applicant's Treatment Plans Do Not Show Treatment Reasonable and Necessary - Applicant v Pembridge LAT 17-000162
|Feb 09, 2018
||Applicant provides inconsistent testimony to a wide range of assessors and fails to prove treatment is reasonable and necessary - MTR v Aviva LAT 17-001721
|Feb 01, 2018
||Tough New Distracted Driving Laws Coming Into Effect
|Jan 31, 2018
||Employer Held Vicariously Liable for Employee Negligence
|Jan 30, 2018
||Applicant fails to provide current medical assessment of condition for claims based on accident 7 years earlier - claims denied - Applicant v Aviva LAT 17-000612
|Jan 29, 2018
||Treatment plans not shown to treat the pre-existing injuries - TTK v Aviva LAT 17-002688
|Jan 29, 2018
||'Other Income' Amount is Calculated Before Tax not After - GK v Unifund LAT 17-001274
|Jan 26, 2018
||Applicant Fails to Establish Entitlement to ACBs - NN v Certas LAT 17-001002
|Jan 26, 2018
||Failure to keep good records and to show worsening of quality of life lead to denial of claims
|Jan 26, 2018
||Without a Written Diagnosis of Chronic Pain there is No Diagnosis
|Jan 25, 2018
||Arbitrator prefers applicant's medical evidence over IE - Applicant v Royal Sun LAT 17-000117 2017 CanLII 81608 (ON LAT)
|Jan 24, 2018
||LAT has no authority to force payments beyond what is approved in treatment plan - SB State Farm LAT 17-003290
- All Posts
- ATV Accidents - Posts about ATV Accidents
- Accident Benefit News - Posts about Accident Benefit News
- Amputation and Disfigurement - Posts about Amputation and Disfigurement
- Attendant Care Benefits - Attendant Care Benefits
- Automobile Accident Benefits - Posts about Automobile Accident Benefits
- Bicycle Accidents - Posts about Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury - Articles about Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Business interruption insurance - when you are forced to close your business due to external factors
- COVID - covid 19 pandemic
- Car Accidents - Posts about Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury - Posts about Catastrophic Injuries.
- Chronic Pain - Posts about Chronic Pain
- Concussion Syndrome - Posts about Concussion Syndrome
- Disability Insurance - Posts about long-term disabilities and insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Distracted Drivers - Posts about Distracted Drivers
- Drunk Driving Accidents - Posts about Drunk Driving Accidents
- Escooter - electronic assist scooters
- FSCO - Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Fractures - Posts about Fractures
- Income Replacement Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- LAT Case - LAT Case
- LAT Decisions - Licence Appeal Tribunal decisions for accident benefit issues
- Long Term Disability
- Minor Injury Guidelines - Posts about Minor Injury Guidelines
- Motorcycle Accidents - Posts about Motorcycle Accidents
- Mutual Release - Mutual Release
- Non Earner Benefits - Non Earner Benefits
- PTSD - Post traumatic stress disorder
- Pain and Suffering - Posts about Pain and Suffering
- Paraplegia - Posts about Paraplegia.
- Pedestrian Accidents - Articles about Pedestrian Accidents.
- Personal Injury - Posts about general Personal Injury topics.
- Physical Therapy - Posts about Physical Therapy treatment and techniques.
- Quadriplegia - Posts about quadriplegia.
- Slip and Fall Injury - Posts about slip and fall injuries and trip and fall injuries.
- Snow Mobiles - Snow Mobiles
- Spinal Cord Injury - Articles related to spinal cord injuries.
- Threshold motion - Threshold motion
- Treatment - Posts about treatment and care after an injury.
- Trial Procedures
- Truck Accidents - Articles about truck accidents and accidents involving commercial vehicles.
- Wrongful Death - Wrongful Death posts deal with cases whereby a person is killed due to the negligence of another person.
- concussion - concussion is brain damage
- drug impaired driving - driving with blood drug levels above the legal limit
- traumatic brain injury - traumatic brain injury is brain damage
Contribute to our Personal Injury Blog
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This information should never replace the advice of a lawyer familiar with the specific facts relating to your particular situation. Reviewing our website should not be viewed as having sought professional advice.